Drive More Website Traffic With An SEO Content Audit
In selling to healthcare clients, your website is the single most important marketing tool at your disposal. But it’s not uncommon for firms to spend tens of thousands of dollars building a website – only to find it’s not delivering the leads they expected. Does this sound familiar? If so, it may be time for an SEO content audit.
What is an SEO Content Audit?
For $2700, we will help you increase your search-driven traffic by optimizing some of your key web pages.
At healthlaunchpad, we’re outspoken advocates for the power of search engine optimization (SEO). Implementing an effective SEO program has been critical to our own growth, helping us boost organic website traffic by more than 150% within 6 months. For that reason, developing an SEO marketing strategy is always at the top of our list of recommendations when a client is looking to drive more (and better) traffic to their organization’s website.
However, we also know that implementing a full SEO strategy for your business can require a significant upfront investment. That’s why we developed our SEO Content Audit process.
The healthlaunchpad SEO Content Audit is designed to be a fast, simple, and affordable way to quickly optimize your website – helping you make subtle content changes that can produce a measurable difference in organic traffic.
What’s Included in an SEO Content Audit?
There are four elements of a healthlaunchpad SEO Content Audit:
- A Snapshot of Organic Traffic: Our SEO expert will conduct a high-level audit to provide an overview of your website’s organic search traffic. During the audit process, you’ll learn about search keywords already associated with your current website’s top three pages. Then, we’ll let you know which pages have the most potential to boost organic search traffic – and which pages will benefit the most from SEO optimization.
- Competitive Analysis: Provide our team with the names of your top three competitors, and we’ll let you know how their websites stack up against yours. After our audit is complete, you’ll have more insight into how your competition is using online marketing to drive online traffic.
- SEO Keyword Recommendations: After reviewing your audit results, you choose three web pages to optimize for SEO. Then, the healthlaunchpad team will recommend targeted SEO keywords for each page. These keywords will be selected based on their ability to drive the right type of traffic to your website.
- Content Optimization: To help optimize your website, a member of our content team will then integrate the SEO keyword recommendations across these three pages. For each of these web pages, your current web copy will be edited to improve your SEO ranking – while maintaining a natural writing tone and style. We’ll also provide best practices on SEO tactics such as URL names and meta descriptions.
What are the Benefits of an SEO Content Audit?
By working with healthlaunchpad for your SEO Content Audit, you can significantly improve the return on your website investment. The benefits include:
- Improved Website ROI: You’ve already spent a lot of time, money, and effort building your organization’s website. Our SEO Content Audit helps you maximize the impact of that investment.
- Low-Cost Implementation: Our SEO Content Audit is priced to fit any budget. For only $2,700 you can generate a quick marketing win, or demonstrate the value of a future SEO investment.
- Better Sales Leads: After optimizing your website for SEO, you won’t just get more traffic to your website. You’ll get more of the right traffic. The result? Better leads for your sales team.
Maximize Your Website Investment
Interested in learning more about how you can quickly and effectively optimize your website for SEO? Schedule a call to learn more about the healthlaunchpad SEO Content Audit today.