What Is ABX?
ABX also referred to as ABE, stands for Account-based Experience which is a customer-centric marketing strategy.
Video Insight – ABX Is Customer-Centric
First, I begin by explaining how account-based Experience is customer-centric. I also emphasize how its effective implementation is very difficult.
Further, I emphasize the importance of building customer trust by maintaining good relations and focusing on relevant information
Video Lessons – What Is ABX?
From this video, you will be in a better position to:
- Identify the components of ABX in order to have a better implementation approach
- Acknowledge that Account-based Experience is very hard to implement
- Identifying some of the few companies that are customer-centric
- Recognize the importance of building customer trust through empathy, and effective communication
Other Insightful Links:
- Why Should You Consider Account-based Experience?
- Why Is Account-based Express So Hard?
- What Is The Best Practice In ABM?
- Customer-Eccentric In B2B Marketing
Originally posted on LinkedIn.